Income Tax Services
Maximizing benefits. Minimizing liabilities.
Retail Accounting’s Tax Team is dedicated to providing you with timely, proactive tax services throughout the year, as we are especially tuned into matters impacting retailers. Our effort is focused on the needs of the business owner and the business. In today’s ever changing tax environment, you can expect innovative guidance that is directed at maximizing your benefits and minimizing your liabilities.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Corporate, partnership, individual, and fiduciary tax return preparation
- Ongoing tax planning
- LIFO inventory calculations and tax liability projections
- Calculation of estimated tax payments
- IRS and state audit assistance
- Job Tax Credits
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Maintenance of corporate minute books
In addition, we can provide guidance around:
- Business formation and dissolution
- Succession and estate planning
- Store licensing
- Every corporation must maintain corporate minutes regarding the activities of the company as they are considered the “memory” or the official record of the events that occurred during any corporate meeting. Corporate minutes should be the record of all key decisions made by the board that affect the corporation and to make sure you are compliant with state laws. A corporation is required to have at least one annual meeting per year.
- Retail Accounting can assist in maintaining this documentation on behalf of your corporate organizations.